- Makes a Blue Sky Bluer
- Enhances Clouds
- Eliminates Reflections
- High Quality Optical Glass
- Black Aluminum Filter Ring
- Polarising filters are used to manage light at wavelength scale, and if magnified could be a likened to a series of microscopic slats.
- In use, as the filter is rotated, it either transmits or blocks the waves of light that are vibrating in particular orientations. When light from the sun bounces off a flat non metallic surface, such as glass or water, it becomes polarised – i.e. all of the reflected light waves vibrate in the same plane. This reflected glare can be removed by the polarising filter.
- Rotation of the filter will be needed to find the optimum position of the Polariser. In photographic terms this can render water or glass transparent, and gives the impression of saturating colours in a scene, because much of the reflected glare from the subject is removed by the Polariser.
- On a clear sunny day, much of the light in the sky is also polarised, and the filter will give a very strong blue effect when used at 90 degrees from the sun – any white clouds will stand out impressively.
There are no inquiries yet.
Portable Power Bank with Digital DisplaySGD$18.00 – SGD$31.00Select options
Item Type: Power Bank Shell Material: Plastic Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery Features: Digital Display Output Interface: Double USB Battery Capacity: 10000 mAh Size: 14 x 6.7 x 1.6 cm / 5.51 x 2.64 x 0.63 inch Support Quick Charge Technology: No Package Includes: 1 x Power Bank
Wall Power Socket Universal 5 Hole, 2.1A Dual USB Charger Port
This socket is suitable for many countries, international socket, socket universal. The size of this socket is 146mm*86mm, and its mounting hole spacing is 120mm. With safety door, it is safer to use. High quality phosphor bronze is adopted. It applies to many countries. For example, British standards, American standards, European standards can be used. …