Specially designed to improve the mechanical strength of the fiber fusion splicing point and ensure the reliability of fusion splicing; it does not affect the optical transmission characteristics of the optical fiber; the use method is simple and safe, reducing the risk of adverse effects on the fiber during use; Monitor fiber splicing at any time; the inside is completely sealed, so that the splice point has good high temperature and high humidity resistance performance. Operating temperature -55-105 ° C, shrinkage temperature range 90-120 ° C.
Product features: Design of optical fiber splicing protection element composed of cross-linked polyolefin, hot-melt pipe and reinforced stainless steel wire.
1. Does not affect the light guide characteristics of the fiber.
2. Protect splice points and improve mechanical strength.
3. Simple operation, reducing the risk of damaging the fiber during installation.
4. Transparent sleeves make it clear at a glance.
5. The sealed structure makes the connection have good temperature and humidity resistance.
Bare fiber heat shrinkable tube-thin tube
Temperature, acid, alkali and aging resistance
Bare fiber hot-melt, sealed, waterproof, environmentally friendly
Transparent sleeve, hot end at both ends
End caps to prevent steel needles from falling and save working time
Stainless steel needle
Flame retardant insulation with excellent flame retardant and insulation properties
Steel pin chamfering heat shrinkable outer tube and hot melt inner tube
Anti-static, no wall occupation, fast fiber fusion, no bubbles
Pack of 100
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.